Sunday (3/10) games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sunday (3/10) games

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Evans is really hurting ND off the dribble. Not sure about a couple of the foul calls she drew but that's probably my homerism kicking in.

Reaction Score
Couple points, can ESPN please stop with this Tenn thing. Beth Mowins mentioned it twice in first half. Tell you what, Jackie Young it what makes ND go. The problem is that Arike will get the glory when she wakes up in the 4th quarter.

Reaction Score
Evans is really hurting ND off the dribble. Not sure about a couple of the foul calls she drew but that's probably my homerism kicking in.

:D, this is Orangutan throwing a bone to the Louisville fans..."Evans is really hurting ND..." as ND is in locker room with a 9 point lead. :rolleyes:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
:D, this is Orangutan throwing a bone to the Louisville fans..."Evans is really hurting ND..." as ND is in locker room with a 9 point lead. :rolleyes:

I have started to take on Mcgraw's personality. Whatever the score, always fret about defense.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Well by all means if Skylar says so we should all pay attention.

And now that I'm paying attention, I'll fix that for ya: The best two-way player on a top 5 team.

Seriously, that's what we here *on the UConn board* have been saying all season.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Fuerhing is back on the court shooting jumpers in warm-ups .. Good news for Louisville. Not sure how mobile she will be though.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Well by all means if Skylar says so we should all pay attention.

And now that I'm paying attention, I'll fix that for ya: The best two-way player on a top 5 team.

Seriously, that's what we here *on the UConn board* have been saying all season.

So you're getting upset that I posted a tweet this board largely agrees with?

Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s a secret Young is their best player.

Btw, what was up with Muffets halftime interview? Sorry but she has zero class. Interviewer says, “Thank you” and she just stares at her and then walks off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom