Success with expanding your ticket/tailgating group from last year? | The Boneyard

Success with expanding your ticket/tailgating group from last year?

Reaction Score
So what kind of success have my fellow Boneyarders had with expanding your season ticket/tailgating group from last year? Or are you hearing that your friends/neighbors have bought tickets to NC State where they have not awhile.

So curious to know how last season’s success translates to more fan support this year!

Reaction Score
Think there’s still a lot of skepticism. Yes. They won 6 games last year but got pasted by the big names NC State. Michigan and. Cuse. Plus they looked bad in the bowl. So the casuals are probably still in wait and see mode

Reaction Score
We were season ticket holders from Memorial Stadium days to 4 years ago, when our son started playing high school ball (his claim to fame is that he tackled Victor Rosa ).

This year we “re-loaded” our 4 season tickets and brought a family of 5 along with us!!! We had them over last night for a tailgating dry run! Everyone is psyched!!

Looking forward to a great year and enjoying listening to the Battle Hymn of The Republic played by the UCMB!

LET’S GO UCONN!!!

Reaction Score
I normally have a tailgate of 6. For the NC State game I’m having 250. With 144 former Husky Football Players and their guests. We’re honoring legendary UCONN coach Andy Baylock. Andy will be the designated captain for the game and lead the team onto the field. Visit www.uconnbleedblue.com for more details about our tailgate. We’ll be near Gate C in the Blue Lot.

Reaction Score
I normally have a tailgate of 6. For the NC State game I’m having 250. With 144 former Husky Football Players and their guests. We’re honoring legendary UCONN coach Andy Baylock. Andy will be the designated captain for the game and lead the team onto the field. Visit www.uconnbleedblue.com for more details about our tailgate. We’ll be near Gate C in the Blue Lot.

Outstanding!

Reaction Score
That is outstanding! 250….wow…well done!

Reaction Score
I have been hitting up neighbors, friends, co-workers…those that I know who are interested but need to be pushed. And they are coming! Looks like group could hit 40 now.

You just need to reach out…..17 starters back, .500 last year with numerous injuries and a freshman QB, increased depth at all positions, Mora’s second year…..look what he did with UCLA, team confidence is sky high!

The New Revolution is here! Skepticism….Tell them to buy their tickets and come back now! We need those skeptical fans back as it’s going to happen!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I had a group I was with for a decade plus of season tickets. Have not heard a peep this season, although it might be more me than the team . That said, I have a group of close friends that I generally do an annual tailgate with. I coach my daughter’s soccer team so waiting on the schedule before booking - she plays on Saturdays except for holiday weekends. Hoping something works out, we’d have 10 or so.

Reaction Score
We had them over last night for a tailgating dry run! Everyone is psyched!!
My guess is that if it were a tailgating practice it may have not been a dry run. ;)

Maintaining a core of four, would be more but the grim reaper and some relocating has taken its toll. Jim Mora saved one who was a newbie ready to give up after only two seasons, now pumped up and all in.
Do have a friend with four tickets to the first game and hoping they get hooked. Took him to the coaches meet and greet and it worked.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
My son bought a season ticket this year instead of buying a ticket at whatever games he's come to in the past. My niece's fiancee (in Milford) bought 2 season tickets. My daughter and her wife will buy the "package" of tickets for 3 games. So we are slowly building our tailgate back up. One win at a time, I guess.

Reaction Score
It's been just me and my wife for last 6-7 years. Before that there was 6-8 of us every game. I bought two extra season tickets this year and will invite different people every game.

Reaction Score
Same 6 but will be at more games this year. My son was at MSU last year so I planned to go out there for a few games without really considering the UCONN schedule (because why bother). This year I actually put the UCONN games on my calendar first - and will work around them the best I can for whatever other football travel I do. I think I only made 2-3 games in person last year.

Reaction Score
It had gotten down to three but picked up four more for three games this year.

Reaction Score
We have gone from five to seven season tickets in 102. But will have 20 plus for Duke. We are going to really step up our tailgate that week and if the boys put on a show on the field, I might be able to convince more people next year GO HUSKIES

Reaction Score
I buy 8 every year. Seven core. More often than not we could not give the extra ticket away. For NC State it is claimed with two others expressing interest too late. Additionally, two groups of three that have bought single game tix will be joining our tailgate for the first time. Let’s go!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom