Still more evidence for some SEC school to use against UConn | The Boneyard

Still more evidence for some SEC school to use against UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Breaking news is that an undisclosed SEC school has finally proven the rumor that the UConn women was using a ringer to substitute for Brianna Banks in that #13 uniform in the Tournament last year. Using defuzzing filters to remove the distortion effects that UConn supposedly used to hide the identity of the ringer, tentatively identified as Zzabahs Reipan, the whistleblower has provided the NCAA with this proof that Breanna Stewart was slapping ten with the tattooed mystery player after a successful assist in some Tournament game. Also alleged is that Coach Geno Auriemma can be seen seated in the background between Mo'ne Davis and Maya Moore's grandmother.

Again, sad times ahead for UConn if this is all true.

Final%20Fours%20UConn%20Basketball-1.jpg

JS

Reaction Score
Too bad Ms. Reipan's wig fell off just as the whistleblower was about to snap the pic.

But will the NCAA take this little ringer faux pas as seriously as congratulations to a junior high baseball player?

Reaction Score
Heeeeeeeeeeeey, I'm not a photo analyst but how come the other UCONN players are in blue? Someone in the SEC made a mistake when they photoshopped this picture

Reaction Score
The players in Blue were obviously in cahoots (does anyone still even use that word anymore? LOL) with the gamblers and are fixing the game and point spread...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rumor has it that if you play the Geno post game interview backward he admits all the Tenn allegations against him are true and identifies the locations of both Jimmy Hoffa's body and Al Capone's missing treasure.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Heeeeeeeeeeeey, I'm not a photo analyst but how come the other UCONN players are in blue? Someone in the SEC made a mistake when they photoshopped this picture
Those are the opposing players, of course, from the Huskies first round opponent last year UC -Ontario North. They also appear to have had a ringer on their side.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Rumor has it that if you play the Geno post game interview backward he admits all the Tenn allegations against him are true and identifies the locations of both Jimmy Hoffa's body and Al Capone's missing treasure.
OMG just like the Exorcist. Geno spelled backwards is "Satan"... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler