Stewie and Tuck - Reunited! :) | The Boneyard

Stewie and Tuck - Reunited! :)

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Didn't get anywhere near enough for her. We lost Morgan, our 11, and moved up to 7. The Sun were in a bind with most of the team in free agency of one kind or another. She'll probably be happier with KML, Stewie and Sue. Good for her.

Clarendon also gone... to the Liberty. This isn't starting off well, but it is hardly unexpected.

Reaction Score
Morgan was always underrated. She did the dirty work under the basket, allowing Breanna to roam on offense and defense. They were great teammates. After all, it doesn't get any better than 4 for 4. Morgan will help Seattle return to championship form.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Didn't get anywhere near enough for her. We lost Morgan, our 11, and moved up to 7. The Sun were in a bind with most of the team in free agency of one kind or another. She'll probably be happier with KML, Stewie and Sue. Good for her.

Clarendon also gone... to the Liberty. This isn't starting off well, but it is hardly unexpected.

I think it's a great move for the Sun. Tuck wasn't a big contributor and struggled in limited playoff minutes. Top priority is to resign your big contributors. Keeping Morgan would be more expensive than bring on a new rookie, and moving from 11 to 7 in a weak draft class might wind up being worth the jump. Especially with ample speculation of players like Carter, Sabally and Davis being draft eligible, if 1-2 of them take the leap it'll likely create an opportunity to get a pretty good player at 7.

Tuck also likely takes KML's spot in Seattle but her past experience with Stewart may suit her well there to find her stride.

Reaction Score
I like this move, but I wish she’d gone in a situation where she could definitely start.

Reaction Score
I like this move, but I wish she’d gone in a situation where she could definitely start.
A charitable thought but have a feeling that her knee(s) strongly disagree with this starting business.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Seattle has had an offensively challenged second unit for years. Morgan looks like a big upgrade for them. She's smart and versatile. Morgan and Stewie must be very happy.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Seattle has had an offensively challenged second unit for years. Morgan looks like a big upgrade for them. She's smart and versatile. Morgan and Stewie must be very happy.

I think their second unit should be greatly improved w/ the valuable experience Canada and Russell gained being forced into the starting lineup last season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think their second unit should be greatly improved w/ the valuable experience Canada and Russell gained being forced into the starting lineup last season.
Mercedes did in fact improve. I assume Sue gets the starting job back. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom