Stewart: I Don't Like all the Attention I Get

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Google this and lick the link:

UConn Women's Insider: Stewart Gives New Meaning To Busy
is this a way to read "insider" stuff without being an "insider" of the Courant?

Reaction Score
is this a way to read "insider" stuff without being an "insider" of the Courant?
It is a way to read "subscription required" Courant articles without being a subscriber.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It is a way to read "subscription required" Courant articles without being a subscriber.
interesting... do you know if copying the "googled" link allows others who arent "subscribers to view the link.

ex: if I pasted the readable google link here, would Eric, who isn't a subscriber, to read it... or he must he google it himself and read it thru google. Or is the google version free version to all

Reaction Score
interesting... do you know if copying the "googled" link allows others who arent "subscribers to view the link.

ex: if I pasted the readable google link here, would Eric, who isn't a subscriber, to read it... or he must he google it himself and read it thru google. Or is the google version free version to all
Don't know the answer to that, but sometimes I get right into these "protected" articles from BY links others have complained didn't work for them. Other times it's the other way around - nobody's complaining but I have to take the long way in. ???

Reaction Score
If she doesn't want attention she went to the wrong university.
I thought the same thing...some thrive on attention and some shrink but Stewie is a female Larry Bird. Like Aja Wilson shes an athletic freak so it don't affect her play just her psyche.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I guess I'm dense, because I have read the article 3 times and cannot understand the Title of this thread in relation to the substance of the article. Not quite as dumb as the one message from a reader of the article who thought the article was stating that Kia Nurse could play for Korea and he found that outrageous!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
BTW the thrust of the OP appears at odds with other reporting: "It's awesome," Stewart said. "That's the position I want to be in because that means I'm being successful as a player, and it comes with the territory."

"Whether I want the attention or not, I'm going to get it," Stewart said. "As a player, I want to be the best I can be. So if the attention comes with that, I'll take it."

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basketball/tournament/2015/story/_/id/12620197/breanna-stewart-embracing-uconn-celebrity

Reaction Score
I guess I'm dense, because I have read the article 3 times and cannot understand the Title of this thread in relation to the substance of the article. Not quite as dumb as the one message from a reader of the article who thought the article was stating that Kia Nurse could play for Korea and he found that outrageous!
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I couldn't find anywhere in the article where she said she didn't like the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom