Stepping inside Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine ... | The Boneyard

Stepping inside Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Attention EVERYBODY:

Anyone read the article about Moriah Jefferson?

Reaction Score
Read it the first time it was on a year ago. :p
Yeah, I read an earlier article on Moriah by the same author, before she called Geno with her verbal. I was unaware that HoopGurlz seriously considered ranking Moriah #1 over Breanna Stewart.

And, incredibly, Moriah Jefferson is the first point guard ever to be rated as a 98 by HoopGurlz. I think if I were a team manager visiting Storrs this year I'd make sure I brought a white flag along with the visitors uniforms!

Reaction Score
Attention EVERYBODY:

I read it now! I don't remember seeing it before, so thanks for linking.

Anybody else remember that Sue Bird was tremendously underrated out of high school? This gets me nervous that Jefferson might not live up to expectations. I'm planning to be wrong about that!

Reaction Score

Anybody else remember that Sue Bird was tremendously underrated out of high school? This gets me nervous that Jefferson might not live up to expectations. I'm planning to be wrong about that!
The #1 player in that recruiting class was Tamika Williams. Sue was #19 on Blue Star, IIRC.

This is why Geno claims to disdain ranking services, but I'll bet UConn subscribes to all of them.

Reaction Score
Attention EVERYBODY:

I read it, Wonk, and I say thank you, as I had not seen it before. MJ is just ANOTHER reason to be excited for the upcoming season!

Reaction Score

I found Sue Bird a must watch since day one. Although we've had some very good to great women players nobody tops Sue IMHO. She got game/swag. Hope I feel same about MJ.

Read article awhile ago, when first posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom