Stephen A and Dan O on UConn bball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stephen A and Dan O on UConn bball

Reaction Score
Well he’s not wrong about it being physical.

But let me get this straight. He was the UConn QB from 2001-2005, a stretch that included three national titles, the great 2002 team, Taurasi, Bird, Cash, etc. - and this is the first women’s game he ever went to?
That part blew me away. He (Dan) was on the same campus as Sue, Diana, Swin, and Ashley Battle, just to name a few of the players, and he never went to a game. That was mind blowing.

Reaction Score
That part blew me away. He (Dan) was on the same campus as Sue, Diana, Swin, and Ashley Battle, just to name a few of the players, and he never went to a game. That was mind blowing.
I attended in the late 70’s and was not able to attend many games either. My free time was limited with part time job and studies. The time that I did have was used for intramural sports. WBB was not big then but baseball, MBB and men’s soccer were.

Perhaps Dan was consumed with studies and football.

Reaction Score
I attended in the late 70’s and was not able to attend many games either. My free time was limited with part time job and studies. The time that I did have was used for intramural sports. WBB was not big then but baseball, MBB and men’s soccer were.

Fair point.

Reaction Score

I think people are responding to the point that Dan is an ESPN reporter who played football at UConn. The women have 11 NATIONAL championship and won while he was at UConn and after he left. To be so amazed that the team plays well and plays a physical game is what (to me) is mind boggling. So now he has a daughter and watches the games; so typical…
but good for him for sharing with his daughter. A learning experience for all. keep shooting Paige!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom