STEF!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

STEF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Side Note: your Avatar is ing awesome. Any chance you can send me the file?
Here it is, BJL:
connecticutgothic.jpg

At this size you can see the canvas texturing, too. In the original American Gothic, the farmer and his wife appear very stoic; it was tough to find an unsmiling pic of CD to use, Geno not so tough... ;)

Reaction Score
We do need a "dislike" button. ;)
Sorry about that, Phil--it's my thinning SWFL blood that has me shivering at anything below 55f these days. Cheryl and I do plan to go as far north as Tampa on February 16th to see Stef and company play USF--does that count?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Sorry about that, Phil--it's my thinning SWFL blood that has me shivering at anything below 55f these days. Cheryl and I do plan to go as far north as Tampa on February 16th to see Stef and company play USF--does that count?

No.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Finally, a dominating AA performance. Great confidence builder for both her and the team. Her WNBA lottery pick looking higher and higher.

Side Note: your Avatar is ing awesome. Any chance you can send me the file?

Finally a dominating AA performance? All the things that don't go into the box score don't count as much as a triple double? Rare it is at UConn and an achievement to crow about yes, but I would never say "finally" a dominating performance as I have witnessed so many dominant performances from so many of our AA's including Stef...I would not want to diminish those

Reaction Score
Losing Stef and Bria Hartley next year is going to be HUGE for UConn.
UConn won't be able to steam roll through the schedule next year as some
people here seem to think.
I love Stef and Bria but if Kiah, Breanna, KML and Tuck stay healthy I can't see much of a drop off. Will losing Stef and Bria hurt us more than the (temporary) loss of KML and Tuck? ... Which didn't keep us from steamrolling thru Stfd, Md and PSU. Just sayin ...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Duncan has done it twice in 1,400 NBA games. I do not consider Odom, or Barkley posts. Double digit assists by a post are extremely rare .
welp you said Walton & Wilt, I was just refreshing your memory.

and Phil is it a fact that they played the whole 48 minutes.

we compare them to men then at the same time we're finding all type of discrepancies.

We can give Big Momma her credit without stepping on the stats of others (Men).

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Congrats to Stef. One of the biggest contributions she has made to the club is her attitude and leadership. She is always smiling even when she fouls. Those of you who have coached womens sports may have found when girls are smiling they playing loose. They're relaxed and perform better. Stef brings that to the team and its contagious. As least that's what I've found.

Stef she is the true team player. Unselfish, doing all the little things that need to be done for the team to win. I remember when she verballed. I was told of her great instincts, her great hands, her ability to use both hands, her passing . The one thing fans questioned was she was big and slow. Well you can never measure what's inside the heart of a man or a women. What they want and are willing to do to get it. Stef has it.

Congrats Stef all the hard work has paid off. UConn is lucky to have you.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
and Phil is it a fact that they played the whole 48 minutes.

Probably not, in the same way that college players usually play fewer than 40 minutes. But the pros have eight more minutes, so one expects more or just about everything, scoring, rebounds assists.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So which airline are you flying? And don't forget to pack your snowshoes! Last time I went that far north, I totally forgot my phrase book and had a hard time making myself understood.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
So which airline are you flying? And don't forget to pack your snowshoes! Last time I went that far north, I totally forgot my phrase book and had a hard time making myself understood.

I thinking about going to the USF game, but driving.

Reaction Score
The Sun Dome is about 150 miles from our place in Fort Myers, so we'll be driving, too. The USF game might be more competitive than you think; they lost to MD by only 8 points in the first game of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom