Starz shows | The Boneyard

Starz shows

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I just found out that both Boss and Magic City were cancelled. Apparently Boss was cancelled almost a year ago. Magic City was OK. Good acting, very slow pacing at times. Still, considering how silly most of Starz' other shows (Spartacus, Davinci's Demons) are, I didn't think there was any risk of the show not coming back.

Boss was really good. The first scene of the first episode tells you how the show was supposed to end, and then it just goes from there. I loved its take on the dirtiness of big city politics. I thought the acting was great, and it could be very funny at times, especially with the governor. I am really freaking pissed that this show was cut after I invested two seasons into it.

Camelot had some serious issues, mostly that the lead actor couldn't act, so I get why the plug was pulled so quickly on that show, but Starz does this every time. It has had one series go 3 seasons. The shows don't all suck, either. Party Down was a solid comedy that flirted with greatness at times. Boss was great. Magic City was OK.

I don't get this channel, or why I pay for it as a premium service.

Reaction Score
Camelot was pretty and I was sad it got cancelled. Do not know if I have an opinion about it other than that it was pretty, but I like looking at pretty things.

The Torchwood it did was the worst Torchwood.

Spartacus got screwed by the death of its star.

I watched one episode of the White Queen so far, not sure if I will go further.

The will be showing Dancing on the Edge which aired in the UK this spring and I HATED it.

Starz has all the best movie content, but for original programming, it is a wasteland.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom