Starting lineup for Monday night | The Boneyard

Starting lineup for Monday night

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what the starting lineup will be tomorrow night?

caw

Reaction Score
Sorry I mean Monday night

Not yet, but I think the only questions are Clingan and Castle. I didn't see if Clingan is healthy or not. Castle should start but I think Hurley wants him to work for it.

Reaction Score
Newton, Spencer, Karaban, Johnson and Steph
Yeah my guess is this with Clingan coming in for about 15 min off the bench. Ajax played 20, 13, 24, 27, 32 in his first 5 games coming back in off the injury last season. Hurley mentioned yesterday at the breakfast that they might ease Clingan back in like Andre.

Reaction Score
"Easing in" and starting are not necessarily opposed. DC can start and still play restricted minutes. playing 20 mins off the bench, and 20 min while starting are the same 20.

That said, i have no idea what DH will decide.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I forgot it was coming up so soon. At some level I knew, but still didn't really appreciate it. Looks like I'll only miss one game while in Ireland. Might be jetlagged as hell for IU.

UConn vs Kansas is ESPN2? What the hell is on ESPN that night?

Reaction Score
I forgot it was coming up so soon. At some level I knew, but still didn't really appreciate it. Looks like I'll only miss one game while in Ireland. Might be jetlagged as hell for IU.

Pickle ball.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Dook and Flagg????????????????

Reaction Score

Women's softball.

Reaction Score
Diarra - I think this will be Steph's spot but I believe Danny is going to wait on starting him
Newton
Spencer
Karaban
Johnson - Clingan eased in
I could see Diarra starting just off some the comments Dan has made about Steph sometimes coming out slow. Could see him wanting to get him his first college game being substituted in into a game that’s already in flow. (First sub being same time as DC to maximize their time together on the floor)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom