Starters need a breather | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Starters need a breather

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You did not understand my point. In no way does she compare to Maya and Diana. Geno preaches playing time depends on how you practice; but that "rule" does not refer to the stars on the team.
*Citation needed
Also, I recall a famous game against Rutgers when "stars" sat.
And remember when Stacey had to come it to hit that three?

Reaction Score
That was my olive branch. Let's just all enjoy the big, big win and take a break from calling each other out and picking fights.
No problem. This was my olive branch as well. I didn't say "wrong." I said "not completley right."

Reaction Score
As for Ice.... where did the version we saw in the Big East Tourney go? I can see each of them getting 4 minutes a game barring a lopsided score.
I will publicly admit that I was wrong about what Ice and Q are able to contribute at this stage of the tournament.

As Geno said in the post-game presser, when you tell Ice "I don't care how you feel, you've got no choice", she somehow turns into a gamer. And Q put in 14 minutes (!!!) when Ash got in early foul trouble, and she held her own. If we can get THAT from both of them next Friday, the chances of a win vs. Iowa go up dramatically.

Reaction Score
Shade played for 38 minutes, and did not score a point......Q could not have done any worse.
Your statement only only covers part of the offensive side , what about the defensive side? Maybe Shade reads the floor better, understands the set plays better, covers the opponents better, dishes out assists better?

Reaction Score
After witnessing our girls last night's
performance I hope the "haters" see this team as special even those girls that are a step behind our starters!
They ALL deserve your complete support through out the season!
I can only cringe at the thought that the girls while in their dorms hook up the Bone Yard and see the horrible things some of you post about them!
This program gives us only 110% everyday and they earn our Love and Respect for their efforts!
At the end of the game I was in tears watching their show of complete and utter JOY at getting to the Final Four even with the horrible luck they were given!
Our girls never gave up faith (not like some of the posters here) that they can accomplish great things!
AND THEIR NOT DONE YET!

Reaction Score
I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but I just wanted to say that I was so proud of Ice and Q. Their contributions were significant and should give them and Geno confidence that they can play in important games. The 2 of them scored a combined 11 pts, and we won that game by 7.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom