Stanford Postgame Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Stanford Postgame Thread

Reaction Score
Until that disastrous pass to Christyna & the in bounds fiasco, I thought Evina was player of the game. Three big 3 pointers, 6 rebounds, & 12 points off the bench were so valuable!
Good points about Evina... I'll just note that, as a commentator later said, that late pass to Christyn was intended to hit her as she cut to the basket, but she cut off her path and it made Evina's pass look bad.

Reaction Score
We should have gotten the yips out of our shooting by now, so Sunday night we can shoot lights out!

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
did you see how them players handled it? Matthew 21:16 Psalms 8:2

Kat

Reaction Score
I thought Tara's coldness was strange too. She made a b-line for the locker room. Players were still out congratulating our team, but she zoomed out. Really odd behavior from a really classy coach...
She just had her heart broken. Hard to keep it together under the circumstances.

Reaction Score
Liv drove me crazy the first half. She had a nightmare of a game the could have been her last. She stuck with it and fought and played a big role by rebounding and making some shots and free throws down the stretch to turn it around. I’m really proud of her and Williams who also wasn’t doing much the first half and really made her presence known the second half. We be SC for three quarters earlier this year and should have won that game if we just played a normal fourth quarter. I felt that before this game, if we beat Stanford, then we beat SC. We just need our bigs to hold it down. Just don’t let Boston or the other bigs destroy us and if we shoot decently from our guards, we will be good. I think we need to watch their other bigs closely because they hustle for rebounds and put backs when Boston doesn’t come through. We have played well against Boston in the past also, but she has stepped up her game. I really think we win number 12.

Reaction Score
For every UCONN fan upset because we should have won by a larger margin without the turnovers, there is a Stanford fan lamenting all of those missed open shots. That team is lethal from outside, but they missed 43 shots and were 4 for 23 from 3 point range.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Why in the world was Paige inboumding to AE and not vice versa? Ir worked out but geez!!

Reaction Score
That team is lethal from outside, but they missed 43 shots and were 4 for 23 from 3 point range.
I wish people would stop saying how great an outside shooting team Stanford is. They came into the game at .355, 24th in the country. Very good but not great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom