Stanford game thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Stanford game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I hope KML is okay. I'm still a little shaken.

But have we discussed the brace/sleeve on Tuck's leg? Is it just precautionary?

Reaction Score
Did anyone other than me think that was a dirty play? I thought KML may have been undercut purposely.

Reaction Score
Hope Kaleena's ok!
On another note, man we just aren't hitting much tonight. Thank goodness for free throws.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I agree that Mo does the right thing to shoot the ball. Stanford plays the odds, which makes Tara such a great HOF coach. However, she picked Mo for a reason. If shots had fallen, Mo is the hero. But the fact is that they didn't, and thus far in her career her outside shot has struggled. I love Mo as our PG, but tonight, as long as she isn't hitting, she is helping the stanford defense.

Criticism isn't always as negative as you seem to think it is. I doubt Geno walks around saying nothing but nice things. Yes these players are fantastic and some of the best in the country, but if you can't knock down the open shot all night, you become the liability for the night.

Food for thought.

all night? Seriously, it was the first half. And shooters shoot. The shots will fall.

Food for thought indeed

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I am literally sick to my stomach. No one deserves this less than Kaleena.

RandomFan85

A Rogue LV Fan
Reaction Score
KML's fall really makes my stomach hurt. Those screams were gut-wrenching.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Prayers for Kaleena!
High energy fall which clearly caused a tremendous amount if pain to her elbow but at least from the TV no obvious deformity.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
This is just unbelievable. I love that kid. I can't watch, so I'm just dependent on the thread. This is heartbreaking....

Reaction Score
Looks like this is Morgan's half so far--except that there's lots of time for lots of players to step up!

Reaction Score
The screaming was so hard to listen to. That was unbearable pain. Poor baby.
Yeah that was awful. Really wish ESPN cut the courtside mics. Not something you want to see happen to any kid.

Reaction Score
We are used to knee injuries, ankle injuries. Arm/elbow injuries are foreign territory. No idea what to even think. Prayers for KML that it isn't as bad as it appears. Her screams brought back memories of Shea's third acl.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
This team is responding really well. That's a positive, at least.

Are they seriously showing the injury again?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Ah. Well I've not watched the game yet. I"m still at work. Just looking at the box score, and you are right - if Moriah is open she needs to shoot, but not the same for Big Momma Stef - 0-3 from beyond the arc? I wonder if Geno is ok with that. I get Stanford was packing it in, but how did Kiah score 8 points in the paint? the new rules favor the offense, and just because they packed it in does not mean Stef could not have worked in the paint. Again i've not seen the game yet. .just talking out of my "you know what"...!

Didn't realize you couldn't see the game. I think it will make more sense when you see the Cardinal defense. Morgan Tuck hitting her outside shots. Now, she has missed all that she has tossed up prior to this game. Had she gotten cold feet, that would be 6 points (thus far) that we would not have.

Shooters shoot...and they will fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01