Sports Center live from Storrs on ESPN2 .... | The Boneyard

Sports Center live from Storrs on ESPN2 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just absolute incredible pre-game hype and promotion.

Anyone else watching?

Reaction Score
Well, I guess no one else is watching or else y'all are ignoring me .... which deeply offends me and hurts my feelings.

A few observations.

I'd like to breed with Sue Bird. I've got a daughter her age ... but still, we could make some helluva linebacker babies for the Gamecocks.

I used to be good friends with Skip Holtz ... until he lost his mind. I still like Jenn though.

Coverage on Sports Center has been championship game mega level huge. Can you think of any coverage like this in the history of women's basketball?

And finally, the graphic ...

IMG_20150209_190413_707_zpss32pd4l5.jpg

Reaction Score
Well, I guess no one else is watching or else y'all are ignoring me .... which deeply offends me and hurts my feelings.

A few observations.

I'd like to breed with Sue Bird. I've got a daughter her age ... but still, we could make some helluva linebacker babies for the Gamecocks.

I used to be good friends with Skip Holtz ... until he lost his mind. I still like Jenn though.

Coverage on Sports Center has been championship game mega level huge. Can you think of any coverage like this in the history of women's basketball?

And finally, the graphic ...

IMG_20150209_190413_707_zpss32pd4l5.jpg
We're all watching I'm sure, but mostly commenting on the game thread now. I agree this has been nearly championship game level coverage. Very heavily focused on UConn.

Reaction Score
Other than watching the game, there is no need for any UConn fans to patronize any other ESPN programming.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I was just thinking this is sort of standard coverage for our in conference games on SNY and why isn't ESPN making a fuss about this game which should be more competitive. :cool::rolleyes:

Luckily for us Uconn fans we have experienced this type of in season hype a few times... the first gameday live from a WCBB site (against ND), for example.

Reaction Score
great product, deserving the hype, really good for the game. SC is going nowhere. Buckle up boys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom