Spiderman - Tobey Maguire vs Andrew Garfield | The Boneyard

Spiderman - Tobey Maguire vs Andrew Garfield

Reaction Score
I'm not a huge superhero movie guy, but I was a major Spidey fan as a kid.

I was excited for and saw all the Tobey Maguire Spiderman flicks and liked them. I didn't see the Andrew Garfield movie originally because I thought it was too soon of a reboot. I recently saw it though and WOW. I thought he was a way, way better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire was.

Thoughts? Am I an old nerdy guy who is way off base here?

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Marvel has a knack for changing actors in the franchise at the drop of a dime and I'm not a fan. Don Cheadle for Terrance Howard, Mark whatever for Ed Norton and replacing Thomas Jane of the Punisher was the ultimate to the fans.

So to answer your question, no, and I don't plan on seeing this new Spiderman reboot either.

Reaction Score
Terrence Howard either didn't want to come back or was asking for too much cash. Same with Ed Norton.

The Marvel movies all seem too formulaic for me now. The DC movies seem to be a little more significant I really liked Man of Steel, although they seem to be moving in the direction of Marvel by bringing in Batman and Wonder Woman for the second Superman flick.

Reaction Score
Marvel has to take the DC Batman approach and make the movies more dark and serious for the adult fans. i have not watched many of the marvel movies cause they're just too damn childish for me. Give me a real back story, plot and villain and I'll watch any day.

hopefully disney will do better with the star wars universe than how they're treating the marvel universe

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom