Speaking of Super Bowl Commercial Reveals | The Boneyard

Speaking of Super Bowl Commercial Reveals

Reaction Score
Was it just the fact that I was drunk, or did I see a tv series spin off of Shawshank Redemption? I saw a shot of a newspaper that said “Suicide at Shawshank” and the sets looked to be of the same time period

I was at a bar and distracted and the sound was poor

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Castle Rock. Looks really intriguing. Setting it in the King universe in Maine with nods to Shawshank, Carrie and It among others. They had the actor who played Pennywise in some of the prison clips. Would be hella cool and impressive if they could somehow weave together so many different stories and maybe throw in a few origins while they’re at it. Will probably give it a try once I see some reviews come in.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Castle Rock. Looks really intriguing. Setting it in the King universe in Maine with nods to Shawshank, Carrie and It among others. They had the actor who played Pennywise in some of the prison clips. Would be hella cool and impressive if they could somehow weave together so many different stories and maybe throw in a few origins while they’re at it. Will probably give it a try once I see some reviews come in.
I read something on a integrated Castle Rock universe. It seemed like it was trying too hard. Sometimes great characters, like Randal Flag, are better off being left well enough alone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom