Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Spanos Out

Votes: 55 76.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wonder if it will be a Mora-Hilliard production for week 1 and then go from there.

Have to assume Mora will be heavily involved with the playcalling and gameplan given his background as a DC/defensive coach.

Reaction Score
Hope everything is ok. Sounds like he's just stepping away for a bit and this isn't permanent.

Reaction Score
So someone in the SI Office leaked the release to a friend. Not impressed. That is slimey.

Reaction Score
I am hoping this is not a family emergency and that everything is alright.

But of course if everything is alright, that would mean a clash of technical approaches or creative differences between HCJM and LS. And that seems unlikely.

Reaction Score
My God this program just can't catch a break. Starting kicker out for season. One of the starting receivers breaks foot two years in a row. Now the defensive Coordinator is gone less than two weeks before game #1. I don't ever think I've seen a team this snake bit in my life.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My God this program just can't catch a break. Starting kicker out for season. One of the starting receivers breaks foot two years in a row. Now the defensive Coordinator is gone less than two weeks before game #1. I don't ever think I've seen a team this snake bit in my life.
Last year‘s women’s basketball team?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
You are obviously not a Jets fan.

Reaction Score
Last year‘s women’s basketball team?
That was one year. How many years in a row has this football team had one thing after another go against them?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That was one year. How many years in a row has this football team had one thing after another go against them?
Oh, well then I’d go with Rutgers who had a hell of a run with no success.

Or maybe Boston College basketball. Although in that case yeah it’s not so much a run of bad luck as generic Suckiness.

Reaction Score
Theme only sane reasons for his departure are (a) he or a family member has a serious medical condition requiring intensive treatment (I.e, cancer), or (b) there was a serious rules violation and self imposed sanctions. Either way, it’s not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom