SouthTampaBill Comes Clean | The Boneyard

SouthTampaBill Comes Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ditches his alias.

Real name is Eric Spoto. Doesn't look 6'7", but he's insanely strong.

You lift, bro? Yeah? You don't lift as much as Eric Spoto, who claims to have set a world record by raw-benching 722 pounds.
This video, taken on Sunday, actually shows the third of Spoto's three lifts, two of which broke the record of 715 pounds. In the initial lift, Spoto benched 661 pounds, following that with 716 pounds and, finally, 722 pounds.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ditches his alias.

You lift, bro? Yeah? You don't lift as much as Eric Spoto, who claims to have set a world record by raw-benching 722 pounds.
This video, taken on Sunday, actually shows the third of Spoto's three lifts, two of which broke the record of 715 pounds. In the initial lift, Spoto benched 661 pounds, following that with 716 pounds and, finally, 722 pounds.
Well you have to warm up with some light reps before you go for the record.

pj

Reaction Score
How is he on the d-line and how many years of NCAA football eligibility does he have left?

Reaction Score
The most I ever benched was 335 an that not even half of one side. Amazing

Reaction Score
Ditches his alias.

You sure "clean" is appropriate? It's an insane amount of weight.

Reaction Score
I may have trouble lifting a bar strong enough to support that much weight.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Hardly. Anyone working out for a few years breaks three hundred. In the gym world it's rather pedestrian

I agree with that somewhat but you've got to have some sort of God given frame to do that naturally. I was 6', 195 lbs when I first put up 315 for reps back in sophomore year. You can work out forever but if you're 5'6", 160 you're not pushing that kind of weight even if you work out 6 hours a day.

In full disclosure, this could have been about me during my meathead years. Although I would have been wearing sliding pants under my shorts and wrestling shoes while listening to White Lion on my yellow Walkman. I justified my chicken legs in my own head by telling myself the ladies wanted a big penthouse more than a huge foundation.

21 years ago I was the ass*hole kid I laugh at today when I see him in the airport wearing a children's medium Ed Hardy shirt.

(Who am I kidding? I pulled a lot of tail being an ass*hole kid and miss those days more than I care to admit!):(

small-legs-big-upper-body.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman