South Carolina | The Boneyard

South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought I saw on the ESPN ticker that S.C . had applied to the Big East. Was I seeing things or was this a mistake and it was East Carolina. I see where in another post that they had indeed applied. Makes more sense , can't see where in the current climate with football leading the parade that S.C. would be interested in making that move. Did anybody else see this?

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Eh, they're both directional schools. :cool:

Reaction Score
There is no way in hell USC is moving to the BE- none- zero- nada.

Reaction Score
Not south california IE (USC) but ... S.C.U

And the statement still holds......

Do people really think these things? That someone could even contemplate leaving the SEC for the Big East? Really?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The Gamecocks were tired of trying to figure out what to do with all of the money the SEC distributes to its members so they are bolting for the BE. They are however claiming that it is only due to academics.

Reaction Score
The Gamecocks were tired of trying to figure out what to do with all of the money the SEC distributes to its members so they are bolting for the BE. They are however claiming that it is only due to academics.
They want to join the BE to get in a lower tax bracket. They've been getting killed in taxes lately, so instead of making a charitable donation or deferring comp they called Marinate.

Reaction Score
And the statement still holds......

Do people really think these things? That someone could even contemplate leaving the SEC for the Big East? Really?

Yes they do and it is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog