South Carolina is beatable | Page 5 | The Boneyard

South Carolina is beatable

Reaction Score
NGL, I would have loved to see a SC/UConn final, just to see how we'd match up today vs two months ago.
I wanted to see UConn in the final as well. At the very least, wanted to see what would happen in the final seconds without officials suddenly remembering that moving screens are illegal.

Reaction Score
Well, UConn can (probably will) have 9 who can match up with our 9.
Delusional! We haven’t had 9 healthy players in years let alone as deep at South Carolinas. Right now we have 1 player on the level of your 9. Take the props an run. I would expect back to back undefeated years from South Carolina next year.
The UCONN/USC game next season is going to be incredible.
Would like what you’re smoking! Don’t see another team in the country that is is close to South Carolina next year. They return almost everyone and also bring in possibly the top class in the country. Unbeatable.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Delusional! We haven’t had 9 healthy players in years let alone as deep at South Carolinas. Right now we have 1 player on the level of your 9. Take the props an run. I would expect back to back undefeated years from South Carolina next year.

Would like what you’re smoking! Don’t see another team in the country that is is close to South Carolina next year. They return almost everyone and also bring in possibly the top class in the country. Unbeatable.
I'm a Gamecock fan, but UCONN is bringing in a great class, also, and should be getting their injured players back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom