Sort of OT: Anyone else following the weird situation at PITT? | The Boneyard

Sort of OT: Anyone else following the weird situation at PITT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This might be partly off topic, but has anyone been reading about the bomb scares at Pitt? apparently it has gotten so bad that the University is considering cancelling finals or making them optional. More than 55 buildings have recieved the threats which have been going on for months now. the other night Nordenberg got one at his home. Huge mess...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
those dam wvu fans:D.

pitt as a school is falling apart. 3 coaches, dixon shopping, the acc, bomb threats and more. i'm watching.

Reaction Score
Wait, why is the ACC invite considered a negative thing necessarily? Maybe I'm not up to date with what you are referring to but that seems like one positive at the moment. They have a great medical center too and Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine there so they are still riding that high.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Wait, why is the ACC invite considered a negative thing necessarily? Maybe I'm not up to date with what you are referring to but that seems like one positive at the moment. They have a great medical center too and Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine there so they are still riding that high.

Don't read this, I'm just ranting instead of doing work.

Without all the northeast teams in the ACC, only half of them can't get enough say. Pitt bball will not be the same in the ACC and the fball program where do I start lately? Its a uphill climb for that school but the $$ is $$. In the ACC there are clicks thats don't like each other but all in the end eat in the same cafe for lunch. Its the least together of the big conf's in terms of vision, but they all show a good face because academics are so so good, just ask FSU and UNC fball players. Its a joke that the ACC didn't vote in WVU becuase of academics, they are a football powerhouse, shame on that league. The tobacco road clan is click 1. They are friendly somewhat to click 2 who are southern 4. But miami is also in click 3 which is the jackassses click with bc/vt and click 4 is vt/uva/md just minding there own bus. BC/Cuse/Pitt don't and will not have any say in things. Its just a $$ grab and what they thought was stability at the time. The ACC is no more stable than the B12, one of them will be hurting this summer and I bet it isn't going to be the B12. That being said, if UConn and Ruty get invites to the ACC, now you have enough hands voting wise up north where things matter somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom