Sooooo Albany | The Boneyard

Sooooo Albany

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Anybody going? Anybody doing a meet and great?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not sure but I'm in Connecticut visiting my family in Colchester and we are driving up today for the games tomorrow. We are staying in a hotel near by. Then we will head back up Monday for the game that night as well. I'm sure at some point people will figure out where in the facility is a good place to meet. Not sure if any one has been to the Albany sports facility and would know where to meet...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I live up this way. My brother & his wife are in from CT. We’ll all be attending the games tomorrow and the game on Monday.

Reaction Score
Albany Fan Fest begins at 9:30, I wonder if they’ll they have players there. My son is hoping for a Lou and Pheesa sighting.

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
i'm not going to the game but i'd be down to do something

Reaction Score
The Times Union underwent renovations since UConn was last there. Looking forward to see what’s changed.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Well I'll be on the concourse behind 120 in between games if anyone wants to say hi.

Reaction Score
I bumped into one of the team on a date at a restaurant near the team hotel. Told her she played great and kept on moving to my table. Not giving names to protect their privacy.

My wife isn’t coming on Monday so may try to look for the meet up

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I bumped into one of the team on a date at a restaurant near the team hotel. Told her she played great and kept on moving to my table. Not giving names to protect their privacy.

My wife isn’t coming on Monday so may try to look for the meet up
Look for us in Section 120!

Reaction Score
hey all--
not sure I'm going to be able to make it after all. a bit under the weather for a very long drive. So, if I don't meet up, you'll know why.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
hey all--
not sure I'm going to be able to make it after all. a bit under the weather for a very long drive. So, if I don't meet up, you'll know why.
Rest up! Hope you make it!

Reaction Score
Section 105, Row B for me and my son-in-law who lucked into the free tickets as he was leaving work on Friday. The seats are great. Saturday was my first time to see the Huskies in person. I was surprised by how small the court looked relative to the way that it looks on TV.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Not sure but I'm in Connecticut visiting my family in Colchester and we are driving up today for the games tomorrow. We are staying in a hotel near by. Then we will head back up Monday for the game that night as well. I'm sure at some point people will figure out where in the facility is a good place to meet. Not sure if any one has been to the Albany sports facility and would know where to meet...
Colchester now means more than Harry’s Place. Irony of all for me is we are vacationing in (too cold) South Carolina and I might not be able to be around to watch the game and have no DVR availability.Have fun.

Reaction Score
A lot of people under the weather, Bags. I have Robin Trower tickets for this Wednesday at the Egg in Albany and he cancelled his show on Long Island not feeling well. Hoping he’s able to perform, and hope you get to come to Albany tonight.

Reaction Score
Section 105, Row B for me and my son-in-law who lucked into the free tickets as he was leaving work on Friday. The seats are great. Saturday was my first time to see the Huskies in person. I was surprised by how small the court looked relative to the way that it looks on TV.

the court isn't that small................the players are just big............:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom