Soooo, What's the Dealeo with Temple tomorrow?? | The Boneyard

Soooo, What's the Dealeo with Temple tomorrow??

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Who's going? Is there a meet up place for Boneyarders? Any breakfast/lunch/ or dinner plans?

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Who's going? Is there a meet up place for Boneyarders? Any breakfast/lunch/ or dinner plans?

I'll be at Bokamper's in Naples....buying lunch and adult beverages...temperature expected to be 82.....Oh wait, you meant up north where it is snowing, cold and wet....never mind...:cool:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'll be at Bokamper's in Naples....buying lunch and adult beverages...temperature expected to be 82.....Oh wait, you meant up north where it is snowing, cold and wet....never mind...:cool:
My better half is down in Ft Myers for the weekend with her sister. That's a bit up the road from you, correct?

Reaction Score
My better half is down in Ft Myers for the weekend with her sister. That's a bit up the road from you, correct?

It is about 20 miles up the road. I live in Estero which is halfway between Naples and Ft Myers.

Most beautiful weather in the USA and next year we can see the girls play at FGCU which is in Estero.

Reaction Score
I'll take cold, snowy and wet at a live Uconn game anytime over watching the game on TV at one of Guy Fieri's rowdy DDD in South Florida...

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It is about 20 miles up the road. I live in Estero which is halfway between Naples and Ft Myers.

Most beautiful weather in the USA and next year we can see the girls play at FGCU which is in Estero.
Trying to work on getting down there for Thanksgiving.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
I'll take cold, snowy and wet at a live Uconn game anytime than watching the game on TV at one of Guy Fiery's rowdy DDD in South Florida...

Very true..... :( We do get UCF and USF games this year.... Disagree about any place in Naples being "rowdy"....our idea of violence is taking out your teeth and throwing them at someone...Bokamper's usually has a special on shots of prune juice... ...imagine six guys on walkers fighting for two restroom stalls.....:rolleyes: But they get SNY....:)

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Very true..... :( We do get UCF and USF games this year.... Disagree about any place in Naples being "rowdy"....our idea of violence is taking out your teeth and throwing them at someone...Bokamper's usually has a special on shots of prune juice... ...imagine six guys on walkers fighting for two restroom stalls.....:rolleyes: But they get SNY....:)

All I can hear is the theme from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"

Reaction Score
I'm going, but will be tied up at the Arena before the game with family matters. Would consider any plans after the game.

Reaction Score
The wife and I are leaving for Naples on Jan.30. Two months in that great weather. Can't wait. We'll be at the XL Center for the Memphis and SF games before we leave.:D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

We might have to have a Boneyard get together in Florida this year. Our family is headed to Ft. Meyers in March. Any suggestions on restaurants & things to do?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'm up for getting together before the game.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Someone posted Parking suggestions, but I ignored it at the time. I'm ready to pay attention, if anyone has suggestions.

Reaction Score
Someone posted Parking suggestions, but I ignored it at the time. I'm ready to pay attention, if anyone has suggestions.
If you are anywhere need a metro north train station, there is free parking at most stations on the weekend. I am coming from the east so I will park at West Haven and take the 10:51 train arriving in Bridgeport at 11:09. That's my best suggestion and if you are coming from the south there are convenient times to Bridgeport as well.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If you are anywhere need a metro north train station, there is free parking at most stations on the weekend. I am coming from the east so I will park at West Haven and take the 10:51 train arriving in Bridgeport at 11:09. That's my best suggestion and if you are coming from the south there are convenient times to Bridgeport as well.
That's pretty much my plan.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

Thanks.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Any place in particular?
I don't think there are any restaurants at WBA that has seating(?) or am I wrong. There's a place called Funchal Cafe on Lafayette Blvd that has sandwiches and salads. Unless, of course, you're thinking liquid lunch - there are pubs at the arena :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I don't think there are any restaurants at WBA that has seating(?) or am I wrong. There's a place called Funchal Cafe on Lafayette Blvd that has sandwiches and salads. Unless, of course, you're thinking liquid lunch - there are pubs at the arena :)
I'm probably gonna come in on the train (maybe hook up with Phil and/or rford if I see them) at 11ish. Probably head on to the Arena.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
meyers7 said:
I'm probably gonna come in on the train (maybe hook up with Phil and/or rford if I see them) at 11ish. Probably head on to the Arena.
Yep made it to West Haven. Looks like a few Uconn fans. None I recognize though.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Whoever had the call on the side entrance good call.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'll pop down to outside Limericks at half if anyone wants to show up. I'll be in a very cool (in someone's opinion) black hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom