Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
A different sort of problem.

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I would respectfully argue that. We miss you Whitney.

Go ahead argue. That is why I said maybe. De gustibus non est disputandum!:)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Maybe the best voice ever!
I would respectively argue with this object lesson number 2. Nothing at all to do with toxic relationships Just a masterclass in complex melodies, harmonies, musicianship and lead vocals all done live. I give you Phillip Bailey.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Well songs about murder are already on the table so I've got a few of those. There's one I couldn't find, it's a hidden track on the end of one of Alison Moorer's albums. It's the true story of her parents' murder/suicide. One of the most haunting songs I've ever heard. The only hit I got was lyrics only, no audio. Song is called Cold, Cold Earth. Moorer is the sister of Shelby Lynne and one of Steve Earle's many ex-wives. She never really made it big in Nashville but is a talented singer/songwriter.

Anyway, back to songs I could find.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I was never quite sure about who gets shot in this song, but Lyle just cleared that up in the intro. Thought maybe it was suicide rather than a double homicide.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I would respectively argue with this object lesson number 2. Nothing at all to do with toxic relationships Just a masterclass in complex melodies, harmonies, musicianship and lead vocals all done live.

Wonderful song, great performance , very entertaining, but a specious argument. My tastes are mine, and not subject to your correction. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom