Sometimes UConn's numbers just line up.. :) | The Boneyard

Sometimes UConn's numbers just line up.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
TLAW 3 pt.jpg

Sometimes in the study of statistics, the numbers just line up (almost) perfectly. UConn’s season stats have some interesting twists and turns. Consider the following:

1. Stewie has played exactly 694 minutes this season. Her partner on the court, MoJeff has also played exactly 694 minutes. ;)
2. Kia Nurse & Gabby Williams, both freshman, have scored 98 and 99 baskets.
3. UConn’s front court of Stewie, KML, Tuck and Stokes has made 107 three point baskets. The back court of MoJeff, Nurse, Chong and Ekmark has made 107 threes. :cool:
4. Kiah Stokes leads the team w/ 118 blocked shots. Moriah leads the team w/ 118 assists.
5. Just add 20. Take Ekmark’s 10 offensive rebounds and add 20, you get KML’s offensive rebounds (30). Add 20 and you get Morgan Tuck’s offensive rebounds (50). Add 20 and you get MoJeff’s total rebounds (70). Add 20 and you get Tuck’s total rebounds (90). :p
6. Briana Pulido has 2 baskets, 2 free throw attempts, 2 steals and 2 blocked shots. Her number is 24 and she averages 2.4 minutes per game.
7. Two question marks in UConn’s lineup this year were Morgan Tuck, due to last year’s injury & Kia Nurse, because she was a freshman. Both have started 24 games and played exactly 648 minutes. :rolleyes:
8. UConn has 898 baskets and averages 89 pts per game. Opponents have 470 baskets and average 47 pts per game.
9. Opponents have scored 1,231 points this season. UConn has scored 1,205 pts in the first half of games.
10. UConn’s front court of Stewie, KML,Tuck, Stokes and Gabby have 280 assists. The back court of MoJeff, Nurse, Chong, Ekmark, Pulido & TLAW has 274 assists. :D

Go Huskies..!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
David,
Awesome stuff keep it coming. Slight mystery, the UCONN website credits Chong with 2 starts this year but Stokes with 3. It was my recollection that both Stokes and Chong were removed from the starting lineup after the Stanford game replaced ever since by Nurse and Tuck. So Chong and Stokes should have the same number of starts right? Am I mis-remembering like Roger Clemens said of his accuser?

Reaction Score
David,
Awesome stuff keep it coming. Slight mystery, the UCONN website credits Chong with 2 starts this year but Stokes with 3. It was my recollection that both Stokes and Chong were removed from the starting lineup after the Stanford game replaced ever since by Nurse and Tuck. So Chong and Stokes should have the same number of starts right? Am I mis-remembering like Roger Clemens said of his accuser?
KML missed a game, maybe Stokes started for her that game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom