something is up | Page 3 | The Boneyard

something is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I have this image of HFD feeding the beast. It all started innocently enough, but a la "Little Shop of Horrors", he can no longer control it...

View attachment 2056
Better but still show tune related. Man standards have dropped here.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Tuxedo Yoda@TuxedoYoda
Hello! An East Coast journalist I trade info with gave me permission to tweet that there is B1G news coming within the next week.

According to one of my sources, there is a joint Big 10, Big 12 press conference, about "re-alignment".

Apparently, an ad hoc group of academics, representing the universities in each of the conferences, has determined that there are twelve schools in the Big 10, and ten schools in the Big 12.

In the interest of "academic rigor", a "Blue Ribbon Panel" will be appointed to formulate plans to address this arithmetic blunder. The possibility of the schools from each conference, en masse, jumping to the other conference, is not outside of consideration.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
more questionable stuff today. b12 commish changes his words from not happening to possible and the sec wants to pimp the network now. why? b10 about to pull off another stud move?

Reaction Score
more questionable stuff today. b12 commish changes his words from not happening to possible and the sec wants to pimp the network now. why? b10 about to pull off another stud move?

Still waiting...

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Dan, didn't you get the message? If you don't have the tapes recording the incompetence of WM and SH then that means they are doing are just awesome at their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom