something is about to break this am | The Boneyard

something is about to break this am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wvu and ul baords among others are thinking something is about to drop. they might be going to the b12...

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
The article that started this rumor is a subscription only thing. They posted it with a bunch of "Is this going to happen? Is that going to happen? Read the article to find out!" type stuff. Unless I am looking at the wrong thread. I saw that on the Ville board and I saw someone reference it on the WVU board.

Nevertheless, it's stuff like this that has me up a 2:58 AM :D Starting to feel a little loopy, but aren't we all?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
No one is going to the Big 12 until they get their act together. Could take weeks.

Reaction Score
I am only worrying about UConn. To the extent any move helps UConn I am all for it !!!!

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
WVU is second on the B12 short list and the B12 openly states that its expansion committee has been reactivated and Missouri stated its commitment to the B12 once again.

There's every reason to believe that A&M is gone, that the short list is BYU, WVU and Louisville and a BYU decline would push WVU to the top for team 10. There's no indication the B12 would add NYC (Rutgers and UConn) if BYU declines and drops Louisville to take the best 3 available from the BE.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be opposed to the football schools giving the CYO league the heave ho & merging with the Big 12, except that Texas is still in the picture, & you know that they'd figure a way to gum up the works with their financial demands. I can't figure out why the Sooners continue to kiss & make up with Bevo. If it was up to me, he'd be hamburger by now.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
With Texas AM and Nebraska gone, Texas is all the stands between The B12 becoming Oklahoma and the 7 dwarves. Oklahoma is saddled with OSU limiting their options.

It's worth noting Baylor is ranked ahead of Bevo in the AP. I can't get enough of that funky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom