Someone set the DVR... | The Boneyard

Someone set the DVR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Well the fans just hate Pasqualoni and I don't think anything will make them happy short of him being fired......"

Reaction Score
"Well the fans just hate Pasqualoni and I don't think anything will make them happy short of him being fired......"

Stan: Welcome to the show everyone. I'm here with Des Conner, beat writer for Uconn football for the Hartford Courant
Des: What's good?
Stan: Thanks for joining us. Des, do you think PP will make it to next year?
Des: Well Stan, PP didn't really have much talent to work with coming off that Fiesta Bowl season. This is not a coaching issue, this is a talent issue
Stan: With all due respect Des, Ryan Griffin, Blidi Wreh Wilson, Trevardo Wilson, Dwayne Gratz, Sio Moore, Nick Williams and Kashif Moore are now on NFL active or practice rosters. That seems like enough talent to beat Temple or Western Michigan
Des: See Stan, that's the problem with your thinking. Just because Uconn has a bunch of former players in the league doesn't mean they had the talent to compete with the mighty Temple owls
Stan: I don't follow
Des: Trust me, I went to Syracuse and know what's good. PP and Deleone know their stuff so thoroughly that they can wallpaper an entire room with their brilliant plays. Players with NFL talent, are not good enough to compete in the Big East which is why Uconn fans should be focusing their frustration on the players and their lack of talent, not on the brilliant coaching
Stan: Umm, what?
Des: What's good?
Stan: Let's go to a break

Reaction Score
http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Edsall dropped to #5. PP moved up to #6.

PaulPas67.jpg

Sounds about right.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Dez. "so coach whats good?" uhhhh????" not sure at the the moment i'm thinking of transferring myself"" really?" " yeah i'm just waiting for George to tell me its ok"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom