Someone Pinch Me | The Boneyard

Someone Pinch Me

Reaction Score
Yankees lost. No problem. Flat tire. Big deal. Market down. Ouch. Wife yells at me for usual reasons. Eh. Number 5 has made me impervious to all of the things that usually annoy me on a daily or weekly basis. I’m now in a very good place mentally but my question is this: how long will this last? I assume that this is happening to everyone here, right?

Reaction Score
Yankees lost. No problem. Flat tire. Big deal. Market down. Ouch. Wife yells at me for usual reasons. Eh. Number 5 has made me impervious to all of the things that usually annoy me on a daily or weekly basis. I’m now in a very good place mentally but my question is this: how long will this last? I assume that this is happening to everyone here, right?
Absolutely. I was just thinking the same thing. I’m literally floating. I’m that happy. Wearing my UConn basketball shirt today and feeling so awesome!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Nope - I found a dead mouse was plugging my watering can yesterday and went nuts.
Not sure I would have done that in 1999 but after 4 more, it's becoming a habit.

Reaction Score
I've worn the same UConn sweatshirt everytime I've gone out since we won. I should probably wash it. :)

Reaction Score

Are the Yankees close to UConn in your fandom pyramid?

Reaction Score
Only another 20 minutes.

However, from your post, your time was up 3 minutes ago so you’re screwed from this moment forward.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Heading to get second biopsy in an hour and hardly dwelled on getting the procedure. Watched the Iona game last night. Watched most of Hurley’s interviews.

Observed nelson vs. The Boneyard.

Wearing new championship gear. Life is good!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's already past for me. Close friend of ours died unexpectedly Saturday morning. But yes, I was in a good mood until then. Hoping the Bruins and Celtics help bring the positivity back. Bruins are en fuego.

Reaction Score

You still notice when your wife yells at you? That's so cute.

Reaction Score
Was starting to come down to earth when you said the Yankees lost… feeling good again;) thanks

Reaction Score
With Yankee analytics they have moved further down my list of favorite teams, below the Giants, Knicks and Rangers. We have UConn baseball btw.

Still on cloud 9 about or championship and will continue to be for a very long time.

Reaction Score
I agree. Knicks and Rangers playoffs both starting up and can't even say I'm that invested. I'll definitely be watching, but nothing can compare to a UConn March Madness run

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom