Tennessee
Wisconsin
Arkansas
Providence
Missouri
Duke
Arizona
San Diego state

All lost to unranked teams. Never really kept track but seems pretty high.

Reaction Score
Miami
Tennessee
Wisconsin
Arkansas
Providence
Missouri
Duke
Arizona
San Diego state

All lost to unranked teams. Never really kept track but seems pretty high.

Reaction Score
I really don't care what other teams are doing. It's obvious the Huskies have not been playing well since probably the Butler game a month ago. I'd like to focus on how to fix that and get them back on track. I don't care what anyone says, they're not this bad.

Reaction Score
I really don't care what other teams are doing. It's obvious the Huskies have not been playing well since probably the Butler game a month ago. I'd like to focus on how to fix that and get them back on track. I don't care what anyone says, they're not this bad.
This. It’s not the fact that they’re losing, it’s HOW. Same issues in all the losses and same press conferences afterwards. “It was embarrassing”…”rely too much on threes”…”we were out-toughed”.

They’ll get it fixed but damn it’s frustrating right now to watch the same thing over and over again.

Reaction Score
If you want to call today an upset then by all means go ahead. We as a team weren’t competitive at all. We stunk up the whole XL arena. Which is a decent size This team today looked as if they didn’t want to play or as if they weren’t ranked (at the time) 6th in the nation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom