some of the best coaching Ive seen | The Boneyard

some of the best coaching Ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We knew we were getting a great guy and plenty of enthusiasm in Ollie with a ton of NBA experience but there was no way to predict what a great in game coach he was going to be. It isn't just this game. We always get a great scoring opportunity and usually convert after Ollie calls a TO. Ollie is just outstanding and all he NBA talking heads have said it all year.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I love Ollie so much and so do the players. They would run through a brick wall for him. And to be honest, listening to him in interviews, I would too.

Reaction Score
I don't know how he can do any better. He's loaded bodies in a graveyard of great coaches in this Tourney.

Thank goodness he is self-motivated and goal driven, or we'd have some serious concerns in the future.

Reaction Score
The game he got 2 T's lit a fire under him. He showed the passion to go with the character and basketball smarts.

Reaction Score
Um. I don't know what to say. We were the better team for 3/4 of that game. We locked them up, we scored, they had nothing.

Kevin Ollie is a superstar. But so it Shabazz. And so is Daniels. And so is Boatright.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I think a lot of his in game success comes from his ability for his players to want to win for him and their school. All the stuff Shabazz says about it being about team and not him is coming from every single player's mouth. In all the interviews every player is sure to make sure that it is not just about them. The fact that the players believe in Ollie and Ollie believes in them is a HUGE factor in the success he has had! Nothing against his tactics. He's just one hell of an inspiring coach and you can see it in the body language and play of these players! They all play with heart.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Our point guard play has been magnificent. Wonder how much having KO, Karl and Ricky as coaches has to do with that? I know that Coach Moore has to be thrilled with our perimeter D. Watching boat beat Wilbiken to the spot that Wilbiken wanted was so reminiscent of Ricky that I thought it was 1999 all over again.

Reaction Score
Anyone seen freescooter?

I know that's his mo to only show up in bad times but this is pretty pathetic for him. Championship game run in KO's first shot, a coach he swore up and down was going to be Herb Sendek, and now you would need night vision goggles in order to find free. After this he shouldn't even be allowed back on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom