Some Newer Morgan Cheli Video | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some Newer Morgan Cheli Video

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You and I are in the same boat. But I also don’t have the other social media connections, and this, the Boneyard, is the only platform where I engage with others through the iPad.
Instagram doesn’t bother you other than showing you lots of ads. You could sign up just to see the links here on the Boneyard and never open the app at all

Reaction Score
Instagram doesn’t bother you other than showing you lots of ads. You could sign up just to see the links here on the Boneyard and never open the app at all
Ok, thanks Nan. I’ll give it a try.

Reaction Score
I agree with a lot of the observations so far on this thread. She drives well and doesnt seem to get herself in trouble around the paint. Can shoot the jumper off a screen and seems to have good court vision. Welcome to the yard Morgan!!!! We will soon speculating about you in the lineup.

Reaction Score
MC may not be the fastest or even the most talented kid in her recruiting class..........she's just a pure baller!! Her feel for the game is off the charts!! Can't wait to see her in a UConn uniform!!
2 Things I like in recruits: 1. A PURE Baller 2. A 3 ball kid with a high release. I could add to that a LOVE for UConn, and a bit of Old School--but, I'm not greedy I take this kid, NOW.

Reaction Score
As we used to say "Not afraid to put the moves on". :)

Love her quickness, high release shooting, decisiveness, ball handling, and those "moves".

Reaction Score
Morgan is not going to sit on the bench at Storrs. Probably will start as a freshman. She probably can start right now. A bigger version of Ionescu.

Reaction Score
Morgan is not going to sit on the bench at Storrs. Probably will start as a freshman. She probably can start right now. A bigger version of Ionescu.

If she can become as confident a shooter as Sabrina was at Oregon, we’re in for a treat. The comparison is spot on.

Reaction Score
She's either a bigger Ionesco or a quicker Caroline.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

No, wait, that's not what I meant. It's more like this:

Excited Merry Happy GIF by TWICE

Reaction Score
While I like hearing about any and all prospects we have signed or shown interest in, I LOVE seeing commits that bring high levels of proven skills. This is certainly one in that category!
I really love Morgan Cheli's game. She's big, she's fast, mobile, and has a basketball IQ that is stratospheric. This young lady is simply special. I like her aggressive nature, her derring do, and her willingness to attack, attack, attack. We are so lucky to be getting her services. You'd think a native Californian would choose Stanford and van der Veer, but Geno pulled a fast one and sold UConn bball. I'm enthralled at the success of the team and look forward to thrills on top of thrills. These are the best of days, let's count our blessings. As a graduate of the University of Basketball, I thank Geno for his 40 years of achievement, what a great run it's been.

Reaction Score
I watched the video a third time and have come to the conclusion that Morgan will be almost unstoppable when she decides to score. I believe it will take a top notch defender to stop her when she goes to the basket. The first two times I watched her scoring. This time I watched her moves and she has some of the smoothest dribbling and fastest feet that will make her a candidate for the wall at Gampel Arena. In my opinion and probably a few thousand more. GO MORGAN!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
I’m sorry to report that this was also my first thought on seeing that “Invited” post. I could wish she’d take the rest of the summer off.

Reaction Score
Here's a couple of independent confirmations of what @Bills Fan (and Geno) says about early specialization in one sport. And just read the abstract and the conclusion. The rest is too dry to make for good reading.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom