Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 209 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
What’s the official pronunciation of this cat? I’ve heard it differently.

Reaction Score
If I attend a Lecque game is it ok to sport UConn gear?
This stuff always cracks me up, my friend's dad has worked for Georgia football for years. He's not on the coaching staff, just paid to follow and bring recruits to Georgia.

Reaction Score
I mean no offense to the people putting in work ITT but these mega threads are the stupidest damn thing I've ever seen.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I mean no offense to the people putting in work ITT but these mega threads are the stupidest damn thing I've ever seen.
I was hoping for something controversial to push this thread forward. Thanks.

This mega thread is about mojo. There was no way we get Hurley without it. It’s a game changer.

This thread is meant to bury the demons that plagued us recently both literally and figuratively. It must go on until it gets the most views and as long as the news gives us hope. Don’t think for a second we get Young if this thread ended.

This is not a turkey and ketchup type mojo. That was a false mojo that has run afoul. This is a Makers Muppet type mojo.

Begone young whippersnapper. You’re besmirching the vibe!

Reaction Score
In comparing Lecque’s game to a player/Husky, I get the sense that he’s Boatright if he were 6’4.

That doesn’t seem bad.

After seeing his highlight video he looks way more athletic than Akinjo. Didn't see much about his passing ability.

Reaction Score
This is a mojo thread champs. It's working. Don't #$%^ it up.

Well there you're making my point, no reason to keep the mojo all hidden up in tight corridors where it can't be accessed. I mean that's quite literally the opposite of what worked last time when exposure was paramount. You wonder if somewhere Senhor is looking down feeling as shut out as I am.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Well there you're making my point, no reason to keep the mojo all hidden up in tight corridors where it can't be accessed. I mean that's quite literally the opposite of what worked last time when exposure was paramount. You wonder if somewhere Senhor is looking down feeling as shut out as I am.
This makes less sense than usual.

Reaction Score
Be a man and read all 5,204 responses and then you'll be okay. Otherwise it's just the whining we'd expect from a Syracuse fan or something.

You know, given your love of Boeheim... ;)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

This makes less sense than usual.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I was hoping for something controversial to push this thread forward. Thanks.

This mega thread is about mojo. There was no way we get Hurley without it. It’s a game changer.

This thread is meant to bury the demons that plagued us recently both literally and figuratively. It must go on until it gets the most views and as long as the news gives us hope. Don’t think for a second we get Young if this thread ended.

This is not a turkey and ketchup type mojo. That was a false mojo that has run afoul. This is a Makers Muppet type mojo.

Begone young whippersnapper. You’re besmirching the vibe!

A few days pass and I'm once again wondering how & why this is still a thing. Ten more pages have been added, so I read the last one I was on, then the most recent one, and then back one. And it feels right to stop again.

I accept that I'm neither obsessive or completist, and have no fear of missing out. Nor do I feel left out out. Just doing my part for the mojo.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Athletic dunk and the crowd reaction. That's good #content.
Meh, he didn't stick the landing. The Russian judge gave him a 7.5.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This belong here too... love those quotes from Kimani about UConn brand... we about to blow up again!

Best quote is that the NY/NJ hoops scene is tight knit and Hurley and Kimani both big parts of it.

Kind of like rebounding. You are trying to get the ball but a big part is making sure not one else can. Moore, Hurley and Kimani are can recruit NY/NJ. Now they don't have to compete against each other.

Also like how the resurgence of the UConn brand is Hurley's selling point and Kimani found that too good an opportunity to pass up.

Hurley looks like a better and better hire and he hasn't recruited a kid or coach a game yet. It's good to feel excited about UConn basketball again.

Reaction Score
Best quote is that the NY/NJ hoops scene is tight knit and Hurley and Kimani both big parts of it.

Kind of like rebounding. You are trying to get the ball but a big part is making sure not one else can. Moore, Hurley and Kimani are can recruit NY/NJ. Now they don't have to compete against each other.

Also like how the resurgence of the UConn brand is Hurley's selling point and Kimani found that too good an opportunity to pass up.

Hurley looks like a better and better hire and he hasn't recruited a kid or coach a game yet. It's good to feel excited about UConn basketball again.
We’re going to have the Northeast on a strangle hold. Homerun hire imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom