Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 175 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So has only ADB confirmed Hurley is coming? Has either University put anything official out yet?

What a ride this thread has been.

I believe Rothstein said an official announcement to come sometime today.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
This still doesn’t feel real. With all the nutkicks we have experienced, I am still expecting the worst. I am elated, but not without caution. Just shows how bad it got.

Reaction Score
I would like to thank both KStallings; bot and in real form. The bot for its mechanical devotion to the mojo and real for propagating the Hartford, CT of basketball teams and making us a better fit despite more $$, years, and conference superiority.

Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
This still doesn’t feel real. With all the nutkicks we have experienced, I am still expecting the worst. I am elated, but not without caution. Just shows how bad it got.
Nothing lasts forever. Neither good nor bad. We were due for a bounce back. Could still be a rough ride for a year or two but the future is bright again! This university has good mojo so rough times don't last long. Both Calhoun and Geno had some rough patches but we always came back even stronger. Don't know why we are blessed, but we are.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I gotta put this out there....it feels a bit awkward to be excited that a Hurley is going to be the next UCONN coach. Some of you young pups may not understand, but damn I hated Bobby!!

OK, I feel better...
I felt the same way a couple of months ago.
Once I programmed my mind to "Seton Hall Hurley" and found out that Coach JC visited URI on Hurleys behave, I adjusted. It was difficult to train my mind to by-pass the "Duke Hurley" hate. I'm sure I'll have some relapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom