Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 147 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Trying to plan my sleep & when it's safe to assume no "official" news coming tonight, there is ofcourse lots of "news" by the second on this topic that I am glued to no question..........but, you think the Hurley's are in bed by 1o tonight?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The real Goodman Tweet’s has seemed to piss them off pretty good.they say he isn’t tied into URI hoops at all so it’s Bull S. H. I. T.

This one especially:

Jumped over there. They realize they would likely pay a new coach $1m or less. Some guy suggested Jay Larrañaga (who I liked as a fall back). They are delusional. The guy who turned down Georgia Tech is going to URI?

Reaction Score
I really wonder if there is some legal issue that prohibits UConn from hiring/announcing a new coach. No one mulls over a decision this long and I am starting to believe he is remaining silent for a reason. Silence means either UConn(because he can't say) or a mystery school(that he is potentially holding out for). Don't you think if it was one of the other two schools an announcement would have been made?

Reaction Score
Jumped over there. They realize they would likely pay a new coach $1m or less. Some guy suggested Jay Larrañaga (who I liked as a fall back). They are delusional. The guy who turned down Georgia Tech is going to URI?
Go back a few pages..those morons think NCAA Tourney credits are perpetual and that they can pay $1.5-$1.7 mill/yr and hire any coach they want....oh and I also learned that the traffic everyone sits in around Providence during rush hour really doesn’t exist

Reaction Score
upload_2018-3-21_20-35-30.png

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Quality of Life, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog