Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 137 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Believe at your own risk. His twitter background pic is literally identical to Hurley's.

upload_2018-3-21_19-41-47.png

Reaction Score
URIInsider‏ @URI_Insider 2m2 minutes ago
Here is the reality of the situation: Dan Hurley is happy at URI, in terms of salary. However, he is concerned about URI's ability to stay competitive in the top-25 without upgrade facilities and an increase in money for travel, scouting, and Assistant Coaches.

He's up to 2 tweets, still just 1 follower though.......

Reaction Score
just wait until you get to the pizza discussion and pictures of Warde

I can't handle the stress so I've started drinking, so my speed has greatly diminished. I feel dirty for responding ahead of where I am.

Time to rewind time back to page 104. The pace I'm on, I'll probably quote myself on this page and respond "Me too!"

Reaction Score
Here is the reality of the situation: Dan Hurley is happy at URI, in terms of salary. However, he is concerned about URI's ability to stay competitive in the top-25 without upgrade facilities and an increase in money for travel, scouting, and Assistant Coaches.

He's up to 2 tweets, still just 1 follower though..
This account was created literally in the last 15-20 minutes. The first favorited tweet from the account is one that was tweeted 17 minutes ago.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score

He's up to 2 tweets, still just 1 follower though..
Nothing new here

Reaction Score
I think the thing that amazes me the most about this thread is that we've somehow lowered the threshold of tweets we're willing to post from the Non-Key Tweets thread. That's impressive.

Gotta get to #1 somehow!

Reaction Score
I think the thing that amazes me the most about this thread is that we've somehow lowered the threshold of tweets we're willing to post from the Non-Key Tweets thread. That's impressive.

Haha I was just thinking the same thing. At least the subject matter of non-key tweets was obscure enough that the people making up tweets were at least informed. These are just hurr-durr I make Twitter words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom