Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 106 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I am tapping out until 6:30pm.

Going home for a sweet French toast dinner. Probably will drink a Sip of Sunshine while prepping.

Then couch for a bit to see if I'll need to purge.

I just had pancakes. Real kind made with actual buttermilk

Reaction Score
You know, I'm out. I'm sure we lost Hurley.

My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this AD deserves a loss. WTF this is the Coaching Hiring Season and they ought to be ashamed of this display of hiring.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I am tapping out until 6:30pm.

Going home for a sweet French toast dinner. Probably will drink a Sip of Sunshine while prepping.

Then couch for a bit to see if I'll need to purge.

I just had pancakes. Real kind made with actual buttermilk

We picked up some incredible Grade A Golden Delicate Syrup in VT last weekend and my wife and kids were so excited to eat it that they had "breakfast for dinner" last night with pancakes and sausage. I do love the syrup but I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I got takeout instead.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Well Dave B, how about we get Miller on the horn!

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Really cute that URI is having an impromptu pep rally for Hurley at the Ryan Center.

UConn is having a strep rally tonight at Teds. There’s a bug going around campus, but that’s not going to stop people from making out with each other at karaoke night in support of our coaching search.

Reaction Score
Well the person I talk to insists nothing has changed and the athletic department remains confident that it’s UConn.

But I see all the headlines from the past 2 days, combined with our false confidence on the recruiting trail, and wonder how that’s the case.
"...athletic department remains confident that it’s UConn."
And that is what scares me the most. No need to list all the second banana history.
Doomed!

Reaction Score
Anyone else feel like this thread is the bonding opportunity the Boneyard really needed?

As a long time lurker and seldom poster, no matter what happens I just want you all to know

i-love-you-guys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer