Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 97 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sticker_The_Lurker.png

Reaction Score
Who looks more desperate the school that’s had radio silence today or the school that leaked they were talking to Sean Miller? Feel like that says all you need to know about how confident the school’s are that Hurley will take their offer.
Yeah, but our radio silence could just as easily be "monitoring" silence.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Goodman don't know about our Calhoun and Scotty Burrell killer combo.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If Mack goes to Louisville and Xavier opens up, where does the Xavier job rank?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Are you kidding? Fan is short for fanatic. Passion is insanity. Some Alabama fan literally poisoned a bunch of trees at Auburn because football.
And we have a poster who uses a woodchopper to take care of people.

Reaction Score
My wife works at the school. Nuggets get passed along from people that are fairly important. Historically, info probably in the 70% correct range.

In regards to Goodman's tweet - she was told this morning there is a Plan B lined up...and a Plan C if Plan B falls apart. No one wants Plan C to happen, even the coach who is Plan C. Also "not promising" was the general feeling regarding Hurley around 11 this morning and the feeling was strictly in regards to money.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I am willing to believe that UConn is keeping a tight ship here at Hurley's request. He is just letting a proper amount of time pass before announcing.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My wife works at the school. Nuggets get passed along from people that are fairly important. Historically, info probably in the 70% correct range.

In regards to Goodman's tweet - she was told this morning there is a Plan B lined up...and a Plan C if Plan B falls apart. No one wants Plan C to happen, even the coach who is Plan C. Also "not promising" was the general feeling regarding Hurley around 11 this morning and the feeling was strictly in regards to money.
C=Calhoun?

Reaction Score

Plan C is clearly Calhoun and I would agree I hope it doesnt come to that.

Reaction Score

I have a feeling Plan C is not named Plan "C" because it's option 3, but rather a thinly-veiled code name.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score

Plan C....alhoun?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I still don't see how URI can just agree to a practice facility. Look how long it took us to get it done. It's not like they can just go "Alright, sure. We'll break ground a week from Monday."

Who knows? Maybe they can if the CVS drug store guy stepped up and offered to write one check for it. Of course, if he were willing to do that, why hasn't it already happened?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

Not good.

Reaction Score

A. Dan Hurley
B. Frank Martin
C. Jim Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members