Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 95 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is still going to be a while before the official announcement I think. Isn't he going to want to tell each of the three personally, then tell his team, and then have some sort of mushy press conference where he explains what a tough decision it was?

Reaction Score
This is still going to be a while before the official announcement I think. Isn't he going to want to tell each of the three personally, then tell his team, and then have some sort of mushy press conference where he explains what a tough decision it was?

Soon as he tells one, though, it leaks with confidence.

Reaction Score
Had the exact same thought when I started reading earlier. IDK if he's the guy...looks good on paper, but we need a goshdarn win.

Dialing up Charlie to see if he's got anything left in the tank:

View attachment 29734
SeniorTesticulo-1371045796.jpg

Reaction Score

The decision will be known before any press conference

Reaction Score
Interesting. The decision could of been made yesterday, hence UConn's confidence. Hurley's just taking his time to announce it in his own way? Maybe.

Or we're effed

Reaction Score
It's a toss up if Hurley visited this thread whether he'd consider UConn fans passionate fans and want to come to Storrs or neurotic fans that he should at all costs avoid.

Are you kidding? Fan is short for fanatic. Passion is insanity. Some Alabama fan literally poisoned a bunch of trees at Auburn because football.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Soon as he tells one, though, it leaks with confidence.

Yesterday he was at Ryan Center. Told them.

Phone call to Pitt = 30 seconds.
Phone call to UCONN = 8 minutes.
Presser at 5.

Reaction Score
Un-freaking-believable, I took a call and now I'm 10 pages behind. :mad:

This is the best Boneyard thread ever. We've convinced Dove to steer with his knees on the drive home, talked JMick off 4 ledges and Willie99 finally understands that KO isnt the head coach anymore.

Winning !!!

Reaction Score
Holy I missed 20 pages...gotta work a little...did something happen? This is like frantic panic selling in the stock market...the machines are taking over!!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
This is the best Boneyard thread ever. We've convinced Dove to steer with his knees on the drive home, talked JMick off 4 ledges and Willie99 finally understands that KO isnt the head coach anymore.

Winning !!!
Nope. I will tape my hard on to the wheel. I can flex it left and right.

Sorry for the imagery. Not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer