Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 69 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Superjohn would like to have a word with you.
LoL.

The event that shall not be named...

That said, I don't believe that tweet for a second. As I already said, even if they matched the salary figure (which I doubt), they'd have to commit to doing so much more that it would be crazy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've never heard the guy speak before.
It took me five minutes to figure out why he sounded familiar.
Guy speaks like Christopher Walken.
Which, you know, it's not. A terrible. Thing.
Wow.
So, if I shake the guys hand he'll be able to see my future? Cool.

AD Dave, it's go time.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
LoL.

The event that shall not be named...

That said, I don't believe that tweet for a second. As I already said, even if they matched the salary figure (which I doubt), they'd have to commit to doing so much more that it would be crazy.
I really have no idea. In the past 24 hours I've convinced myself that each of the three scenarios were his most and least likely choice.

Reaction Score

Today is going to be a long day.

Maybe they managed to “match” base salary but no way with incentives, assistant coach pool, private planes, stipeneds, 40 mill practice facility, state support, or you know a Blue Blood brand people care about.

Reaction Score
He certainly has a sort of name required to be a news reporter. "Stone" anything sounds authoritative.

Reaction Score
I really have no idea. In the past 24 hours I've convinced myself that each of the three scenarios were his most and least likely choice.
We're hearing reports trickle out. I doubt anything is actually new information to the key players. Which means if you were confident Monday/Tuesday, you should probably not really change your thought.

Reaction Score
I feel like today will play out like a college football recruit choosing a school.....Hurley in front of a table with a URI hat, UCONN hat and Pitt hat.....he will say the decision was extremely difficult, and choose a hat and place it on his head.

That’s what this situation feels like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom