Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I almost for bad for URI after browsing their forum. Plucky little program over there .

Reaction Score
Any recruits Hurley missed out on at URI that he may be able to land now that he's at UConn? Or any player who had UConn interestbut stayed away because of the Ollie situation? I say lets go poaching.

Reaction Score
I'm too lazy to go there, but desperately want proof.
I don't know if we're allowed to post a link to another teams forum but I feel bad. also, on the off chance he is not coming here I'll feel like an idiot. you really have to read the last few pages to take it all in, though

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
So many “anywhere but UConn” posts. Are we supposed to be rivals or something? When was the last time we even played?

I’m not sure what we did to them. They really don’t like us, the URI fan base. Maybe because we’ve claimed Hurley as our next head coach for a few months now and it irritated them.

Reaction Score
"Tom Moore, is currently on his staff at Rhode Island and could potentially return to Storrs."

I hope this happens. I also called it btw. I said we`d know by monday after duke knocks off uri.

Reaction Score
ESPN reporting he’s meeting with Pitt and URI. And that he’s not close to a decision.

Reaction Score
The thing that's really bothering me is that Chief didn't have it first.
He's hiding out for fear that he will be subpoenaed as the key witness in the case of UConn v Kevin Ollie. It's the right thing for him to do.

Reaction Score
ESPN reporting he’s meeting with Pitt and URI. And that he’s not close to a decision.
ESPN has been off on just about every college basketball story they've broken over the last two months. Unless Hurley is telling UConn one thing and then doing another I find that hard to believe. Wouldn't be surprised if that's a leak from the Hurley camp to try and squeeze out a few more dollars

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
All of the boneyard right now...

giphy.gif
Have another dooonut (you fat pig).

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score

Hurley has a smart agent. Let that info "get out" so UConn has to up their offer to lock him in.;)

Reaction Score
Wonder if he’s just using UConn and Pitt for more money from URI. Hope we land him but I’m getting anxious

Reaction Score
I don't know if we're allowed to post a link to another teams forum but I feel bad. also, on the off chance he is not coming here I'll feel like an idiot. you really have to read the last few pages to take it all in, though
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin