Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 201 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
It's crazy to think about it, but if you step back, they effectively have NO basketball program at this current time.QUOTE]

Maybe they should drop their basketball program and go with football in the AAC.
Gee, would that create an opening?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
That could have been an ad for the food trucks when I was at UConn. Two chili cheese dogs, a bag of bbq potato chips, and an ice cold coke in a glass bottle. I called it, "the room clearer."

I always hated having people sit right next to me in classes with stadium seating. Didn't have that problem after lunch.
In grad school at NYU I would stop at the Umbrella Room for two dogs with onions and a coke and then head off to biochem. I had my appointed seat in the upper deck.

Reaction Score
Are we close to eclipsing page views for the Diallo thread? Can't see the number of views on mobile version, only that it's still second.
About 33,000 views to go if my math isn't completely suck-tacular this morning

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I had a principal who insisted on personally doing read aloud with at least one class a day, with the students picking the book. Every year my students picked, "Everybody Poops!"
6th graders?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I have nothing to add, I love Hurley and Huskies and Hilton and Hasheem and ... 2 hunnid!!

Reaction Score
Driving toward Hartford this morning on Route 84 in the vicinity of Farmington there was an electronic billboard welcoming coach Hurley as the new head coach of the UConn men's basketball team. Upon seeing that I couldn't help but smile from ear-to-ear with genuine hope for the upcoming season.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Are we close to eclipsing page views for the Diallo thread? Can't see the number of views on mobile version, only that it's still second.
Rotate phone to landscape and you'll see the page views. We're not quite at Diallo level views but we'll get there...
upload_2018-3-27_8-58-32.png

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
You need to get to 10,000 posts and a positive like/message ratio for that. But they did tell you where you can go see Stormy Daniels.

considering there's no "down" or "negative" vote, I feel good about that one.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Oats seems more of a natural fit with Hall, if Willard gets snatched up elsewhere.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It's like they are using the Boneyard as a search firm. We should start throwing out bogus names to see if they bite.

we should've submitted a response to their RFP.

the BY could do better than Scheyer.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If they don't, it's liable to be a long, hard and rocky ride to a resolution. It could still be dragging on into next season and beyond. I really hope it doesn't, for all parties concerned.
There are windows that encourage resolution. But to me, taking the meeting with the AD is a slam dunk. He lays out his basis for cause and you need to do is listen. You then ask for the appeal to Suzie and try to reach an agreement. If not take the meeting, then ask for arbitration, and try to settle. None of this is really point of no return.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Oats seems more of a natural fit will Hall, if Willard gets snatched up elsewhere.

He seemed pretty cool with staying from everything I’ve read and heard him say...so I was surprised he even interviewed. It’s a 3 hour drive to Pitt from UB but I don’t get the sense he’s trying to go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom