Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 154 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can someone with nothing better to do link to the top 10 posts in this thread and tag me? Thanks.
That’s a great idea, once this decision is made, we need to relive the great moments of Coachapocolyose. The mods should open a thread to vote on our favorite comments from the last 3 days!

Reaction Score
My hopeful assessment is that Hurley is making it look like it's a very hard decision for him to leave URI for UConn & giving it the "appropriate" amount of time after the season ended.....I personally think he has shown the appropriate amount of time....but I'll give it until tomorrow before I start to turn on him.
I was gonna wait until after next year's home loss to Tulane before turning on him.

Reaction Score
Courtesy of NYGFan_sect208 on Keaney Blue (URI Board)

Nope...even though it just started this week, the boneyard has more posts on this topic than KB...and as much as I hate to say it, quite a bit funnier, too
icon_lol.gif

This thread is almost 100 posts past them now

Reaction Score
Quite probably their most underrated beer due to Sap's bad rap...bears very little resemblance to Sap (which is itself underrated)
Ugh...not a
Man, finished my last over the weekend. I see myself waiting in line tomorrow, while posting on pages 500-600.
if you like IPAs hanging Hills in Hartford is releasing Hartbeat this week. Better than treehouse IMO

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Does anybody else feel a great sense of accomplishment when it looks hopeless to catch up on reading it to the very end, but somehow you soldier on and eventually reach that page where there are no more posts?

But then the crushing reality sets in. If you take a break, you're all the way back to having to climb that same mountain again, and only after a few minutes of neglect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom