Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 141 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How do I explain to my wife how much fun this is? She read a page or two and shook her head. I told her what she did was like jumping into the last season of Sienfeld and just not getting it. She thinks I have a disorder............she may be right.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Wheezer is no longer a reliable source of info....not that he ever was thankfully......entertaining though.
Carl wheezer is from a cartoon show. Jimmy Neutron. Oy. You gave that tweet serious credence?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
How do I explain to my wife how much fun this is? She read a page or two and shook her head. I told her what she did was like jumping into the last season of Sienfeld and just not getting it. She thinks I have a disorder..she may be right.

I’ve yet to encounter an individual without a disorder who willingly posts on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
I have convinced myself
I don't like how optimistic that donor got me. Please help me crawl back into my pit of despair guys

Right there with you. After being pessimistic for the las 72 hours, I now ( thanks to Joe ) find myself eerily calm and quietly confident. The fall will be amazing.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I have convinced myself

Right there with you. After being pessimistic for the las 72 hours, I now ( thanks to Joe ) find myself eerily calm and quietly confident. The fall will be amazing.

Have you gotten to the point where it was a dog that tweeted the welcome message?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Update: wife finally broke her silent treatment, asking wtf am I doing on my phone all day and laughing...
Mine just told me to put mine down. Obviously our wives are not in sync. What does this have to do with Hurley? It lets him know some UConn fans consider #wivesmatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom