Some guy from cbssports has predicted the ratings of teams in each new conference. | The Boneyard

Some guy from cbssports has predicted the ratings of teams in each new conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
First, of all....it is interesting to note the his final state of the major conferences is the current state, with one change....he has Virginia Tech going to the SEC as team #14 and then UConn replacing them in the ACC. Hope he is right.

However, I certainly disagree with his rankings of the ACC! UConn as team number 13 out of 14 and only ahead of Duke?! Come on!

But the funniest prediction....he has Rutgers not only staying in the Big East...but he also has them rated team #9 out of 10 in the Big East...behind programs such as Houston, UCF, and Navy and in front of only Air Force! Don't show this to RutgersAl!

http://www.cbssports.com/#!/college...wapping-will-lead-to-realignment-in-standings

Reaction Score
Horrible assessment by that writer. All we need is a reliable passing game.

Reaction Score
I'm taking off my rose colored glasses. If I was an outsider from anywhere but the BE and/or NE, and watching the teams performance this year, could you conclude anything different? UConn has always had a hard time scoring offensively......and after the last six games ????

Unfortunately I can't knock his impartial analysis.....where is the evidence it would be any different?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I'm taking off my rose colored glasses. If I was an outsider from anywhere but the BE and/or NE, and watching the teams performance this year, could you conclude anything different? UConn has always had a hard time scoring offensively......and after the last six games ????

Unfortunately I can't knock his impartial analysis.....where is the evidence it would be any different?

If you are ranking the teams based on performance so far this year...then BC has got to be at the bottom. Our two losses were to teams from BCS conferences who are still undefeated, and we held the lead in the 4th Quarter in both. BC on the other hand, just lost to Duke...who had already lost to a D1-AA school earlier this year. So if your premise that it is based on recent performance...then that is flawed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom