Some coaches to sit out recruiting weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I clicked on the link and got the following message:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.si.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website

Not sure what the deal is but I decided not to try to open the link... Not sure if there's some sort of virus associated with it or if it's just my computer freaking out for no reason...

Oddly enough, I can connect to www.si.com with no problem... just not to the link you provided...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I clicked on the link and got the following message:

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.si.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website

Not sure what the deal is but I decided not to try to open the link... Not sure if there's some sort of virus associated with it or if it's just my computer freaking out for no reason...

Oddly enough, I can connect to www.si.com with no problem... just not to the link you provided...

Perhaps try this link - Several women's basketball programs to boycott recruiting weekend

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Or vice versa!

I bet if he sent Flynn a few peach pies, a couple of pecan pies..... a couple of fried chickens, and a few gallons of Brunswick Stew.... he'd change his tune :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom