So.... | The Boneyard

So....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How do you suppose UConn pulls off a road win vs Cincinnati?

Reaction Score
If we match the D from the Houston game- I think we have pretty good shot at winning. (IF we out rebound them we will win- we have a better offense).

DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Like most games...hit 3's, make free throws & play defense...would be a great win.

Cincy looks like the real deal to me though...seniors, tough defense, score enough, good coach. I think they are a legimate top 10 team with final 4 potential. It looks like Cronin's best team...after UConn, Cincy is the team I will be rooting for the most.

My Final 4....Uconn, Cincy, Fla, Zona:cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
Like most games...hit 3's, make free throws & play defense...would be a great win.

Cincy looks like the real deal to me though...seniors, tough defense, score enough, good coach. I think they are a legimate top 10 team with final 4 potential. It looks like Cronin's best team...after UConn, Cincy is the team I will be rooting for the most.

My Final 4....Uconn, Cincy, Fla, Zona:cool:
Jump on them quick
They don't appear to have a make up type offense.
They will defend, even beghind ,so shot selection and freetrows will be big.

Reaction Score
Well, they do have one of the best defenses in the country. UConn is gonna have to play some real hard defense and make sure they don't play good offense as they usually don't. Hopefully, Daniels plays the 3 position because it would work better because him on Jackson on the defensive end would be a mismatch. I hope facey gets some real minutes though.

Reaction Score
Even though their offense is not special, the toughness we show in this game will say a lot about how far we can go this year., because as coach used to say " this is a rock fight". If it is a tight game all the way, win or lose then we have reason to be optimistic because let's face it, we beat Florida and thenMemphis at home. How likely is Daniels?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Burst out of the gate and don't let up until the final buzzer.

Reaction Score
If we come out of the gate hard get a 8-10 pt lead in the early going our chances are greatly increased. More so than even other games the first 5 minutes of each half will be huge.

Reaction Score
If we come out of the gate hard get a 8-10 pt lead in the early going our chances are greatly increased. More so than even other games the first 5 minutes of each half will be huge.
We have jumped out to early leads before, but just sagged down in the 2nd half. against Houston this did not happen. they continued putting the pedal to the metal even with a lot of the reserves i n the game. If we continue that we will have an excellent chance of coming up victorious against Cincinnati.

Reaction Score
Boatright has to play well for UConn to win this game. Cincinnati has a major advantage in strength, and they'll be able to fight through most of our screens, so we're probably not going to get a lot of points in the flow of the offense. UConn needs Napier and Boatright to make a lot of plays off the dribble for UConn to score enough points to win - Napier's been able to do it against top competition this year, Boatright hasn't. I liked the way Boatright played against Houston, if he can pour in 15-20 points we have a good shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom