So what is up around here? | The Boneyard

So what is up around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
May to present a blur. Been a rocky road. We going to get it all this year? Good knews I have rel high speed internet now so you all will have to deal with this pain in the butt during the whole dang year!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
New Avatar coming soon. The branch is being sawed off.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
May to present a blur. Been a rocky road. We going to get it all this year? Good knews I have rel high speed internet now so you all will have to deal with this pain in the butt during the whole dang year!

Well, first Pat stepped down, then UNC got a bunch of commits in a way that seems extraordinarily unethical, but we're not really allowed to talk about it, then Geno got sued with some immediate fanfare but very little since, then Team USA owned WBB at the Olympics, and a lot of other women's athletes were dominant this summer as well, then the u18 team that featured our incoming freshmen won gold in Puerto Rico, then the schedule for next season was released, and now here we are, fit as a fiddle.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Don;y forget the gold-medal-winning USA 3x3 team with half the team associated with UConn.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UNC got a bunch of commits in a way that seems extraordinarily unethical, but we're not really allowed to talk about it,
Sigh. Of course you can talk about it. You just can't make up "facts", aka guesses, to support unsubstantiated rumors of wrongdoing, what we call harmful speculation.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Sigh. Of course you can talk about it. You just can't make up "facts", aka guesses, to support unsubstantiated rumors of wrongdoing, what we call harmful speculation.

I have always wanted to fabricate unsupported rumors regarding BoneYarder miscreancy.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I was just yanking your chain. But am impressed by your coverage of the board to locate the embedded comment. :)

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...rumors regarding BoneYarder miscreancy.
...impressed by your coverage of... the embedded...
... Of course you can talk about it...
News Ms Creancy.jpg

- Welcome back to the ‘Yard, Rocky!
(Please perpetuate rumors responsibly)

Reaction Score
I have always wanted to fabricate unsupported rumors regarding BoneYarder miscreancy.
Don't do it, because if you do, it will make the rounds, someone will repeat the rumor back to you, and you're likely to believe it!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
To divorce or not, that is the question 2 eagles wrestle with. Whether it is better to suffer the slings and arrows of the Venus you know than become a monk or learn another set of Venus rules.... But I will not divorce the Boneyard! I have decided not to give up on my Venus. The question now is will she. This week brings the answer.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
To divorce or not, that is the question 2 eagles wrestle with. Whether it is better to suffer the slings and arrows of the Venus you know than become a monk or learn another set of Venus rules.... But I will not divorce the Boneyard! I have decided not to give up on my Venus. The question now is will she. This week brings the answer.
Maybe this will help.....maybe not.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, sometimes it is better to be silent when you can't get a word in. But we are talking and I am hopeful that the eagles will soar together again.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
What's that old saying about eagles? Is this it?

"It's hard to soar with the eagles in the morning when you have been out with the buzzards at night."

hmmm. Could we somehow replace "buzzards" with "Boneyarders"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom