So, uh . . . . . . . . here's the UCF game chat. | Page 21 | The Boneyard

So, uh . . . . . . . . here's the UCF game chat.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I thought Pindell played well.

Who is the future at QB if not him in 2018?

Three way battle this spring; Pindell, Washington and McAfee. McAfee gets to audition without pressure imo, but maybe he doesn’t feel that way.

Reaction Score
Three way battle this spring; Pindell, Washington and McAfee. McAfee gets to audition without pressure imo, but maybe he doesn’t feel that way.
Krajewski, also.

Reaction Score
Right but Mensah got his shot and didn't deliver also. I like Mensah but he will have lower his pad level. Runs too high.
Did Newsome get it done? Because I can remember a few chances given to him with goose egg in the end.

Reaction Score
At least we did not go backwards today, showed some improvement and potential. Finding a way to convert 3rd and 4th and short will help us get a win before the year is out.

Reaction Score
Did Newsome get it done? Because I can remember a few chances given to him with goose egg in the end.
Did Mensah? He was even more tentative than Newsome when given the rock in the same situation. Conclusion: no good options.

Reaction Score
Did Mensah? He was even more tentative than Newsome when given the rock in the same situation. Conclusion: no good options.
it was like a forcefield around the first down chain with both of them. inches away and then they got blown back. you can't cheat physics; they're just not big dudes

Reaction Score
Biggest positive from this game I thought was Pindell. He looked lost during the Holy Cross opener but made some good plays today against a top 20 team and looks like he'll be ok as at least a backup next year depending how the QB competition goes. Might even start vs BCU next week too. Certainly a confidence booster seeing his play today.

Reaction Score
As a team we are horrible in short yardage situations and obviously Hopkins wasn’t 100%.

Reaction Score
Lol. They very next series Mensah went for no gain on 2 and 1. Does that count?
Mensah is the future. Arkeels game has never been short yardage, it has been get him out in space. I don't get this guy's issue.

Reaction Score
Yes. Mensah is still the better option.
why is it so hard to say neither is a good option? that's the reality. I'm not sure why you've always had such a hate of Newsome but it's unbecoming

Reaction Score
why is it so hard to say neither is a good option? that's the reality. I'm not sure why you've always had such a hate of Newsome but it's unbecoming
Is your suggestion that we used a ghost? Someone needed to be there. Mensah was the better option.

My opinion of Newsome, not that I have ever expressed it here before, is that he is great in space but garbage up the middle. And has been so for his time at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Is your suggestion that we used a ghost? Someone needed to be there. Mensah was the better option.

My opinion of Newsome, not that I have ever expressed it here before, is that he is great in space but garbage up the middle. And has been so for his time at UCONN.
How do you know Mensah was out for a breather? Give it a rest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom