So...Napier is not a Naismith Finalist | The Boneyard

So...Napier is not a Naismith Finalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not that broken up about it, because we know that they are giving the award to McBuckets

Reaction Score
I'm not that broken up about it, because we know that they are giving the award to McBuckets
True, but two of the four didn't win their league POY. And Nick Johnson isn't better than Kilpatrick or Napier, IMO.

Reaction Score
I guess that didn't want to show East Coast Bias

Reaction Score
Napier oozes confidence. he believes he is the best guard in america, its pretty obvious too.

Reaction Score
Napier oozes confidence. he believes he is the best guard in america, its pretty obvious too.

he IS the best guard in America.. in a one-game scenario there's no other guard I'd rather have on my team.. because on any given night, he can do what he did last night. Russ Smith is a nice player, but he's not Shabazz.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I've also got to admit that last night's performance has inched him closer to being a legend for me. I know his stats will always have him in the conversation, but I've been a tough grader on him as an all-timer, and he really showed me a lot last night in a few different ways. His efficiency was ridiculous, his sense of timing was impeccable and his will was indomitable.

Reaction Score
I've also got to admit that last night's performance has inched him closer to being a legend for me. I know his stats will always have him in the conversation, but I've been a tough grader on him as an all-timer, and he really showed me a lot last night in a few different ways. His efficiency was ridiculous, his sense of timing was impeccable and his will was indomitable.
If he LEADS this team to the Final 4 hes on the mt rushmore of uconn. if he LEADS us to another national title he could be the greatest husky ever. It would be an awesome discussion to have someday.

Reaction Score
I like it. The bar has been set. It's all attainable. I'll love him no matter what. Another similar performance though would be very nice, quite frankly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom